Saturday 10 May 2008

How a figure comes to fruition


I originally planned solely Napoleonic ; my idea was to create soldiers in action poses (always) and then to put them into scenes where they could interelate. This still holds true but I have now gi9ven way to requests from customers who wanted different periods and while I'll still do the Napoleonic range I will do other periods. Here is a list of my Libyan War range

THE LIBYAN WAR

1.Alpini officer standing firing pistol

2. Alpini kneeling firing

3.Alpini Stdg firing

4. Alpini running attacking

5.Officer kneeling firing pistol

6.Officer adv sabre

7Alpini thrusting Bayonet

8 " " " Upwards

9 " " " Downwards

10. Muleteer with mule firing over mules back

11. Machine gunner with gun

12. Alpini bayonet en-garde

13. Alpini attacking bareheaded with knife

14. Arab auxilary firing rifle


This range in 54 mmm was going to be in toy soldier Britain's style but I think that while I may still do that I will first of all bring these out in realistic form in the A.I.P style or should I say size.

The list above is more or less what I want to do with my Legion series MARCH OR DIE. The film although slated was to me a great film for the Toy or model soldier fraternity. It rocked from the beginning and was accurate. Gene Hackman firing pistol should be ready soon. Tererence Hill firing machine gun from the hip as in the film is done. Next time out I'll put in my proposed ACW range to give you an idea of my plans.

No comments: